【Introduction】: A wet permanent magnetic separation equipment that is widely used in sorting strong magnetic minerals.
【 Capacity 】: 24t/h-240t/h
【Improvement】: The magnetic material is selected from high-performance, high coercive force, high remanence and neodymium iron boron material, and the depth of action is large; the surface of the cylinder can be lined with wear-resistant rubber.
1. The magnetic system adopts neodymium iron boron magnets with high magnetic energy product and high coercive force, the magnetic field strength is high, and the demagnetization rate does not exceed 5% in 8 years.
2. The large angle magnetic system with gradual field strength and smooth transition increases the length of the separation belt and the number of magnetic turnovers to achieve the efficient separation of magnetic minerals and non-weak magnetic minerals;
3. The magnetic system is covered with non-magnetic stainless steel to ensure that the magnet does not fall off;
4. According to different uses and sorting conditions, each series of magnetic separator has different magnetic system design and tank structure;
5. The cylinder body is made of non-magnetic stainless steel and coated with wear-resistant rubber, the service life of the cylinder body is significantly improved;
6. The permanent magnet drum has strong adaptability to production, and can withstand large fluctuations in the amount of ore supply, ore particle size and slurry concentration;
7. Can obtain high-grade and high-recovery superior mineral processing index at the same time;
8. Each series of magnetic separators can be used together or one of the series can be used alone, all of which can obtain excellent mineral processing indicators;
9. The tank structure is semi-counter-flow type, and it can also be made into a downstream-flow tank according to the sorting conditions and user requirements
A magnetite concentrator uses Xinhai permanent magnetic cylinder type magnetic separator. The magnetic separator equipment has different magnetic system design and tank structure, which can better solve the consideration of multiple ore components and uses before the concentrator. At the same time, it has strong adaptability to production, and can be used together or separately, so that it can better obtain excellent mineral processing indicators.
According to the different structure of the bottom of the box, the permanent magnetic cylinder type magnetic separator can be divided into three types: co-current type, counter-current type and semi-counter-current type.
Downstream permanent magnet barrel type magnetic separator: the feed direction of the ore pulp is the same as the barrel direction, the concentrate is discharged on the other side, and the tailings are discharged directly at the bottom. It is generally used for 6 ～ 0mm strong magnetic mineral roughing, concentrating and recycling The rate is low and the grade is high, but it is not suitable to handle fine-grained materials.
Counter-current permanent-magnet barrel type magnetic separator: the feed direction of the ore pulp is opposite to the direction of the barrel, the concentrate is discharged on one side of the feed, and the tailings are discharged on the other side. It is generally used for coarse and sweeping of 0.6-0mm strong magnetic ore. The recovery rate is high (because the tailings discharge point is far away from the feed hole, the selection is sufficient) but the grade is low.
Semi-counter-flow type permanent magnet drum: The feed direction of the pulp is the same as the half direction of the drum, and the opposite direction. The difference from the downstream type is that the pulp turns a circle in the tank. Because the pulp is washed loose by the scattered water, it can prevent inclusions, and the movement direction of the pulp is consistent with the direction of the magnetic force, which is conducive to recovery. Because the 0.5-0mm strong magnetic ore is thick, fine, and has a high recovery rate and grade, the slurry surface is stable So the selection is stable. Therefore, it is widely used.
1. CTBY pre-selected permanent magnetic cylinder type magnetic separator: used for wet pre-selection after the magnetite is finely crushed and before entering the ball mill, the selected particle size is below 10mm.
2. CTBC coarse selection of permanent magnet drum type magnetic separator: suitable for coarse separation after one-stage or multi-stage grinding of magnetite or coarse separation when recovering magnetic minerals from tailings after non-ferrous metal separation. Below 4mm.
3. Permanent magnetic drum type magnetic separator for CTBJ selection: It is suitable for the further selection of the coarse concentrate after the magnetite has been ground, graded and coarsely selected, and the selected particle size is less than 2mm.
4. Permanent magnetic drum type magnetic separator for CTBN concentration: it is suitable for the concentration magnetic separation of the magnetite ore grinding grade before returning to the mill, the concentration magnetic separation of the magnetite concentrate before entering the filter, etc. The particle size is below 4mm.
|Model & Spec.||CTBY1018||CTBY1024||CTBY1030||CTBY1218||CTBY1224||CTBY1230|
|Diameter of Cylinder (mm)||1000||1000||1000||1200||1200||1200|
|Length of Cylinder (mm)||1800||2400||3000||1800||2400||3000|
|Surface Magnetic Density (mt)||350~550||350~550||350~550||350~550||350~550||350~550|
|Rotating Speed of Cylinder (r/min)||23||23||23||20||20||20|
|Capacity of Dry Ore (t/h)||42 ~65||53 ~86||82~124||58 ~97||71~120||103~158|
|Feed Size (mm)||0~10||0~10||0~10||0~10||0~10||0~10|
|Slurry Density (%)||20 ~50||20 ~50||20 ~50||20 ~50||20 ~50||20 ~50|
|Motor Power (kW)||5.5||7.5||7.5||7.5||11||11|
|Total Weight (t)||5.2||6.4||7.1||6.7||7.2||8.9|
|Equipment Length (mm)||3160||3790||4460||3380||4190||4770|
|Equipment Width (mm)||2250||2250||2250||2460||2460||2460|
|Equipment Height (mm)||1750||1750||1750||2000||2000||2000|